ASUS PCI-N10 Wireless-N150 PCI Adapter
- Physical WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button quickly setup a secure wireless connection.
- Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point, and connects your notebook, or other game consoles to the Internet.
- Support WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security.
Easily turn your desktop wirelessThe ASUS PCI-N10 is a 802.111n Wireless PCI Adapter that delivers unrivaled wireless performance for your desktop or server backbone. With this adapter, you can easily upgrade your Desktop PC wireless connectivity. The PCI-N10 Wireless-N PCI Adapter provides wider compatibility, fitting with any standard 32-bit PCI slot. Get a better Internet experience with a faster wireless connection so you can enjoy smooth digital phone calls, gaming, downloading and video streaming.
Enhanced SecuritySupports 64/128-bit WEP,WPA2-PSK,WPA-PSK,WPS security.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)For quickly setting up a secure wireless connection, install the utility from the Support CD, then press the hardware WPS button on the PCI-N10 and click "next". Press the hardware WPS button on the router you would like to connect to, and that's it! After the utility finishes the setup procedure, the wireless connection is done!
Software AP ModeSoftware AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to WLAN client.
ASUS PCI-N10 Wireless-N150 PCI Adapter Specifications
- Network StandardIEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- InterfacePCI 2.2
- Antenna1 x R SMA Antenna
- Operating Frequency2.4G~2.4835GHz
- Operation Channel11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- Data Rate802.11 b/g/n : downlink up to 150Mbps, uplink up to 150Mbps(20/40MHz)
- Output Powerb mode : 15.5 ~18.5 dBm
g mode : 13.5 ~16.5 dBm
n mode : 12.5 ~15.5 dBm
- ModulationCCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
- ManagementSoftware AP
- UtilitiesWireless setting, Site survey, WPS Wizard
- Security64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- CertificatesCE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
- Dimensions121 x 88 x 22 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight60 g (Device Only)
- EnvironmentalOperating Temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C (32 °F to 104 ºF)
Storage Temperature: -20 ° to 65 ° C (-4 °F to 149 °F)
Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
Storage Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
- OS SupportWindows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® Vista , 32bit/64bit
Windows® XP , 32bit/64bit
Mac OS X 10.4
Linux Kernel (Support Ubuntu only)
- Package ContentSupport CD
Low Profile Bracket
Wireless LAN Adapter
Dipole Antenna x 1
Data taken from http://www.asus.com/Networking/PCIN10 (accessed on Jan 16, 2013)