Follow the steps below to Fix some MSN Errors:-
Here are some frequent errors:-
- Signing Into MSN messenger Failed - 0x800B0004 or 800b0001 Error Messages
- Signing into MSN messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 800b0001
- Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
----> By re-registering some files, this is pretty easily fixed.
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. In the textbox, type: cmd.exe
4. Click OK
5. The command window will open. Type the following commands in the command window and press ENTER. Some of these commands make take up to 60 seconds to execute. Just wait for each one to complete before entering the next one.
6. Usually this seems to work. However, if this doesn't work, you may need to register more files. Here are the common trouble-makers. Continue to enter these into the command window:
regsvr32 Sccbase.dll Share this post on Fix MSN Errors