EVGA's latest VMware-Certified PCoIP Zero Client®
This new version with a smaller footprint, reorganized layout and sleek look make this the ultimate Zero Client device.
PCoIP Zero Clients have many advantages that you should consider, especially nowadays, where not only big computer-based companies, but everyone who may have important accounts and files fear hacking and the likes and need extreme security to protect our data.
Here are some of the benefits of this new EVGA latest VMware-Certified PCoIP Zero Client®:-
- Reduce your total cost of ownership
- Free up desk space
- Eliminate the provisioning, maintenance, and support of desktop PCs while still providing a true uncompromised PC experience.
New and Key features introduced on the EVGA PD02 VMware-Certified PCoIP Zero Client:-
- No Windows or Linux OS
- No device drivers
- Data never leaves the data center
- No virus or spyware to worry about
- VMware View 4.5 Certified
- Supports richest multimedia experience from task workers to power users
Below is a few details about the specifications of the EVGA's latest VMware-Certified PCoIP Zero Client®:-
Part Number: 124-IP-PD02-KR
Processor: Tera1100 300MHz MIPS
Memory Size: 128MB XDR, 400MHz
Interface: 2 x Single Link DVI-I
Display Resolution: 2 x 1920x1200 max
I/O: 4 x USB, HD Audio Speaker
Network: 10/100/1000 Share this post on EVGA`s latest VMware-Certified PCoIP Zero Client®